Buy Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Air Rifle Online
Buy Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Air Rifle Online. The Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Air Rifle is the eagerly-anticipated updated version of the airgun that helped set a new standard for affordable accuracy and power. This model is capable of velocities up to 1075 FPS in .22, 985 FPS in .25, and 1000 FPS in .30, and with muzzle energy up to 33 FPE in .22, 51 FPE in .25, and 99 FPE in .30, has the necessary power for pest control and small game hunting.
The improvement shooters will appreciate the most is the larger air tank, with 24 cubic inches of volume, and higher fill and regulator pressure. These increases lead to more shots (over 70 in .22 and over 50 in .25) and more power compared to the older model.
The bolt now features a larger knurled handle with 15% less cocking effort, and the all-weather synthetic stock has been redesigned to make it lighter and more compact, in addition to changing the color to flat dark earth. Despite the added power and shots, the air rifle is now quieter when shooting due to a four baffle design that reduces the sound of a shot by 8 dB over the original Gauntlet.
For adding a scope, the Gauntlet 2 features an upgraded Picatinny/dovetail optics rail, and there are also M-LOK slots on both sides and the bottom of the forearm for mounting accessories such as lights, lasers, and bipods. To get an air rifle that provides ample power and accuracy for small-game hunting and pest control while remaining surprisingly budget-friendly, buy an Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Air Rifle today at Pyramyd Air.
Features of Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Bolt action with knurled handle
- Cocking effort decreased 15%
- 24 cu. in. removable aluminum air cylinder
- Improved, precision tactical synthetic stock
- Aircraft-grade aluminum receiver
- 4500 PSI/310 BAR fill pressure
- 1900 PSI regulator (.22), 2100 PSI regulator (.25), 2800 PSI regulator (.30)
- Max. velocity: 1075 FPS (.22), 985 FPS (.25), 1000 FPS (.30 w/ 44.75 gr), 950 FPS (.30 w/ 50.15 gr)
- Max. power: 33 FPE (.22), 51 FPE (.25), 99 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds (.22), 8 rounds (.25), 7 rounds (.30)
- Expected shot count: 70+ (.22), 50+ (.25), 25 (.30)
- 4 baffle design, 8 dB sound reduction over original Gauntlet
- Single-stage adjustable trigger
- Textured rubber buttpad
- Integrated manometer
- Height-adjustable cheek comb
- Picatinny/11mm dovetail optics rail
- M-LOK accessory slots on sides and bottom of forearm
- Foster quick-disconnect fill port
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Barrel length: 28.25″
- Overall length: 47″
- Includes 1 rotary magazine and 1 single shot tray